“The Party Anthem” – Timbaland Ft Missy, Lil Wayne, T Pain

Brian Byrd January 1, 2013 17
“The Party Anthem” – Timbaland Ft Missy, Lil Wayne, T Pain

Post to Twitter Post to Facebook

17 Comments »

1. Jamaal January 1, 2013 at 5:08 pm -

Damn Tim & Brian! I didn’t know yall were gonna hit us like that. Party Anthem is straight fire. Missy Elliot goes ham. Tim beat is crazy. Love yall Happy New Year

2. Danny Tagle January 1, 2013 at 5:11 pm -

Love the Curve ball. Never expected it. I imagined a crazy Club get loose single. But this is even better!

3. Johnny Birch January 1, 2013 at 5:12 pm -

Thanks for making my day with this one.

4. Thomas Kootz January 1, 2013 at 5:17 pm -

Wooooohhhhhoooooo this is super dope! Thank yall so much!!!! And please DON´T STOP the #timbogiftbag era!!!! God Bless

5. Scottdale January 1, 2013 at 5:38 pm -

Never disappoints with this sick beat and Missy sick flows this a really good collab and Wayne N Tpain deliver on point too… Thank you Timbaland & Byrd this was nice!!

6. iDuzit January 1, 2013 at 6:43 pm -

Sick! Sounds like the old timbo music right before his electro phase…love it!

7. @msballer January 1, 2013 at 9:14 pm -

Wow everytime we think you can’t go another level u and missy take us to extra innings I picture you and missy in the godfather3 scene when Michael say this is not what I wanted and tim is the sister saying maybe now they fear you every time I think I’m out they pull me back in the family is back missy tim 2013 is yours

8. An0n January 1, 2013 at 10:19 pm -

This be’d much better without Wayne, jus sayin

9. Joi Stewdiopheen Wynn January 1, 2013 at 11:07 pm -

Soooooo…..That’s how you feel Tim?!?! Missy? Wayne? T-Pain? ……OH! OK! hat’s perfectly fine! Ya’ll did that and THIS ladies and gentlemen is how you start the New Year Off!!! Ya’ll better set the bar high for the year!!!! Love ya’ll!

10. adeshiver January 2, 2013 at 12:42 am -

Shiiii…… Y’all scored a touchdown on dis 1

11. ayee January 2, 2013 at 1:37 pm -

garbage…

12. TheBro January 5, 2013 at 12:54 pm -

This on Shock Value 3.

Tim, We want it. Proper video also! Dave Meyers for the job! None of those crappy videos you do!

“I’m In Love WIth You”. Proper Shock Value release and video? Yeah, it was on the singles (Europe released), but it deserved more.

Maybe a re-working of the drums..

13. TheBro January 5, 2013 at 1:07 pm -

This on Shock Value 3.

“I’m In Love WIth You”. Proper Shock Value release and video? Yeah, it was on the essentials (Europe released), but it deserved more.

Maybe a re-working of the drums..

Leave A Response »

You must be logged in to post a comment.